CPS, Ltd. is a Grand Forks, ND Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm with a 4-decade history of providing professional services for land development and municipal, transportation, traffic, and environmental engineering and land surveying. We have forged long-lasting relationships and have an excellent reputation for proficiency, integrity, and high-quality project performance.
We are seeking a motivated entry-level Civil Engineer to provide office and field assistance to senior project engineers working with municipalities, DOT’s, and private clients to continue our traditions of excellence for years to come..
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist project engineers in designs related to sanitary sewer, water distribution, stormwater, roadways, and site plans.
- Work as a project team member with CPS staff and sub-consultants.
- Work in the field as a project observer overseeing construction activities and compliance with construction documents.
- Assist in client and contractor communications.
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET Accredited School.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Display a high level of initiative and ability to manage multiple project tasks with clear expectations and timeliness.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Positive attitude under pressure, strong team member, self-starter, and self-motivated.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Fill out an application today with our online application process.